The SisterSpace weekend is the largest event of the year for SisterSpace of the Delaware Valley, a 40+ year old non-profit organization that provides women the opportunity to gather, network and build personal, leadership and organizational skills through participation in educational, cultural, athletic and social activities.
We generally have a range of women of all orientations, and financial levels. The average camper tends to fall within the 20 - 65 year old age range. The majority are middle class, with a good number of them being parents, whether of grown children or toddlers.
Please consider supporting this organization by becoming a Sponsor and/or advertising in the 2020 SisterSpace Weekend Program & Event Guide. Sponsorship of this event will not only give you access to all weekend attendees, but also exposure to the SisterSpace community all year long.
Sponsorship of SisterSpace can be done in several ways, whether through financial or in-kind contributions.
Sponsor An Area - and your donation will be targeted towards costs/needs of that specific area. Areas include the Stage, Kitchen, General Store, Medical, Sweat Lodge, Art Shack, Community Outreach, and general Production Costs.
Sponsor An Artist - and your donation will go towards the fees for specific performers or keynote speakers.
We have four tiers of Sponsors - Sage, Amazon, Doyenne, Regina.
As a Sage Sponsor ($300 - $500), your company will receive:
- Listing of name and logo in the Sponsor section of the Weekend's program.
- Inclusion of company promotional products in our Camper Welcome packages.
- Premium banner placement for 12 months linking to your organization's website on every page of the SisterSpace.org website, including the homepage
- Listing on SisterSpace.org Sponsor page with description of your business or service (maximum 50 words) including link to your business’ website
- Listing as sponsor in SisterSpace electronic newsletters and emails for 12 months
- Promotion as a preferred sponsor at all SisterSpace events throughout the year
The Amazon Sponsorship ($500 - $1000) will include Sage benefits and add us thanking your company during announcements throughout the weekend, including from our four concert stages.
A Doyenne Sponsorship ($1000 - $5000) will include Sage and Amazon benefits as well as our displaying your company banner in our poolside community gathering area.
Our Regina Sponsorship ($5000+) entitles you to the Sage, Amazon, and Doyenne benefits plus two free tickets to the festival and the opportunity to send us informational material which we will then display on a table in our community information center.
Program Advertising options include:
- Full Page, back cover (8 ½”x 11”) $250.00
- Full Page, front & back inside covers(8 ½”x 11”) $250.00
- Full Page, inside pages (8 ½” x 11”) $175.00
- Half Page (7” x 4 ¾” or 3 ¾” x 9 ¾”) $110.00
- Quarter Page (3 ½” x 4 ¾”) $85.00
- Business Card – Horizontal (3 ½” x 2”) $60.00
All will include premium banner placement for 12 months linking to your organization's website on every page of the SisterSpace.org website, including the homepage
Please submit the form below and send your camera-ready copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions can be directed to that email address, as well. Thanks for your support!
Sisterspace of the Delaware Valley Program Advertising Guidelines
- The size of camera-ready copy should be based on 8 1/2" x 11" for a full-page.
- All display ads should be black & white.
- All camera-ready copy and checks must be received by August 15, 2019.
- Please select your desired ad size below.
- Preferred electronic ad formats are: TIFF, JPG, or PDF.
- Preferred ad resolution is 300 dpi or greater.
|I would like to purchase an ad of the following size
(click on the PayPal button that corresponds to your desired ad):
|Full Page, cover (8 ½”x 11”) $250.00**|
|Full Page, inside (8 ½” x 11”) $175.00**|
|Half Page (7” x 4 ¾” or 3 ¾” x 9 ¾”) $110.00**|
|Quarter Page (3 ½” x 4 ¾”) $85.00*|
|Business Card – Horizontal (3 ½” x 2”) $60.00*|